27 August 2008

The Archive

Featured Myspace Blogs from Long Ago

This Doesn't Happen Every Day

I just want you all to know I am completly telling the truth about this. Seriously.

Okay. On Tuesday, I was hanging out at the Mystic Vine forever and was super hungry. I went to a local pizza place to grab some breadsticks to go with my slice of pizza I had at home. I went in, got my breadsticks and began to walk out when I saw it. A light pink, rabbit-style vibrator sitting on the floor in the doorway! I went up to the counter and told the lady she had a dildo sitting on the floor. When I was in my car, I saw one of the ladies pick it up with tons of napkins ... and it looked like she threw it at someone. I don't know what happened to it. True story.

Addendum:

I don't know how I missed the Rabbit to begin with. I walked in the same way I walked out, but somehow it didn't catch my eye. I couldn't miss it walking out though. If I had been thinking, I would have picked it up and sold it on E-bay. Those things don't come cheap!

No comments: