26 August 2008

Dare to Dream

Usually I don't remember my dreams, but for some reason I remember bits of one I had last night. It was almost a nightmare.

It started with a phone call. I presume the pretext was that I placed an ad on Craigslist, and this woman called me. Somehow it morphed into her asking if she could come to work with me, getting paid $100 to help out on a large project we were doing.

Fast forward to work. The boss comes out, but it's my former, creepy boss who walks out. He's one of the smarmy guys that no girl enjoys being around. The woman who came with me is pretty slutty, and shows her true colors as she's asking him for the chance to help out and make some money. He's sitting in a chair, and she's leaning over, her tits hanging out, her bare leg used as a prop for her elbow. Of course, she's in.

Fast forward to lunch. I think we were eating KFC, which to me is gross enough, but then the boss was being even more smarmy than before. Although I can't remember the details, I think she continued to throw herself at the boss, and he had this gross look on his face, and I believe he said something or I saw something, then proclaimed that I needed to puke.

And I did. Unfortunately, I remember that part. It was almost like a fake puke to show how disgusted I was, but food was really coming out as well.

Fast forward to me going outside. And there was Max, and old friend from my old stomping grounds. I remember feeling so happy to see him, and hugging him forever. We only got to see each other for a brief moment, but it was a good moment.

Then I woke up.

No comments: