16 September 2008

Another One of Those Weird Dreams

The only time I truly remember my dreams is when I wake up during the night and then go back to sleep, only to have to wake up permantenly not too long after. These dreams are the weirdest dreams ever. This happened this morning.

I can't quite remember where I was exactly, but I ended up sitting next to a guy I have never seen before, dressed in baggy pants, sideways hat, and I think even a gold chain around his neck. I ended up entering a freestyle rapping contest with him. I have no idea why he asked me to join him, but I did.

Man, I sucked. It was the most horrible freestyling ever. He was very good, but I was horrible. I couldn't even rhyme.

I get to my last turn, as we were doing a back-and-forth type of rap, and I say something like "Fuck you!" Well, little did I know that Fuck was the only swear word not allowed in the contest. The host said since I used the forbidden word our team went from fifth to sixth. Either way, no top prizes for us.

I walk outside to my car, it looks like from some kind of mall or strip mall, and my partner hands me a HUGE nug for my efforts. It's as big as a fist.

Then my alarm goes off...

No comments: